The Farm features four comfortable bedrooms with shared bath on the upper
floor and one room with private bath on the lower floor. The ground floor
accommodation can be converted into a suite accommodating four people.
The Overlook's home and cottage accommodations may be rented
together, or separately. The home accommodates 2 to 4 people as does the
The Farm on Mad River is available for nightly or weekly
rental as a whole unit. (Please call us at The Farm for details, rates
All B&B rates at The Farm include a hearty country breakfast
served until 10 a.m. each morning. Guests at The Overlook may join The
Farm's guests for breakfast for a small, additional fee.
|Rates Per Night
||Fall Foliage season
|Private Suite w/ bath
|Regular Rates Available
After October 1, 2006 Short or Long-Term:
|House & Cottage: 4-8
| Holiday Rates: The Overlook
is available on holidays as a single unit rental.
Separate rentals of the units at the discretion of owner. $450
per night for both House and Cottage, 3 night minimum
|Christmas/New Year's Weeks, December 21 - January
2, 2007 $450 per night, 3 night minimum
|Martin Luther King Weekend, President's Week,
Memorial Day Weekend,
July 4th, Labor Day Weekend, Foliage Season, Columbus Day Weekend
$450 per night, 3 night minimum
|Please call for monthly rates for The Overlook's
House and Cottage.
- A 9% Vermont State rooms and meals sales tax applies to all
rates for accommodations and rentals.
- Breakfast is not included in accommodations at The Overlook,
but may be added to your stay at $10 per breakfast per person.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All weekly and holiday rentals require a rental contract subject
to contract's terms and conditions.
- Cancellation policies apply in all cases.
- Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival date, or
room(s) rate per night(s) will be charged to the credit card number.
policy applies to "no shows."
- A nightly pet fee applies to guests permitted to bring dogs.
- Security/damage/cleaning deposits and fees apply to rentals.
- The Farm on Mad River accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express,
cash and personal checks for payment. A 3% processing fee will
be added to all credit card transactions.